Terms and Conditions
1. Contract with customer
The contract between Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments and the customer comes into existence when payment has been received. Daisy's Entertainments/ Poppy's Entertainments is entitled to withdraw from contracts in the case of obvious typographical or arithmetical inaccuracies appearing on Daisy's Entertainments Web site or invoices.
2. Orders and Bookings
We encourage all our customers to pay deposits for entertainers over the telephone, and orders for Party in a Box products via our website as it is fast, efficient and SECURE. Final payments for entertainers are due on the day of event, and should be paid in cash directly to the entertainer. Collection orders are subject to the discretion of management. Clients are responsible for providing secure and legal parking for Daisy's Entertainments employees during the period of the job/delivery, and for any parking fines obtained as a consequence of their failure to do so.
3. Pricing and Availability
The prices of the goods and services are those specified on Daisy's Entertainments Web site. The price, as displayed, is inclusive of VAT (at the standard UK rate). There will be an additional charge for delivery where appropriate. Orders are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that the goods are unavailable, the customer will be notified by Email. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to change at any time, with exception of confirmed bookings/orders. For entertainer bookings, Daisy's Entertainments reserves the right to charge additional travel expenses for bookings outside the area. These will be confirmed at time of booking.
4. Description of Goods
Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments undertakes to maintain the designs and contents illustrated on www.daisys-entertainments.co.uk but reserves the right to replace items with similar items of the same value if those depicted on the Web site are unavailable.
5. Delivery of Goods
Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments will deliver the goods ordered to the delivery address supplied by the customer. Availability permitting, all orders will be dispatched within 3-5 working days of payment being cleared. Poppy's Entertainments is entitled to deliver in part if more than 1 Party in a Box is ordered, but will always notify the customer prior to despatch. Dispatch of goods constitutes fulfilment of contract. Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments accepts no liability for delays resulting from strike action or negligence on the part of the Royal Mail.
If the goods delivered are not what the customer ordered, or are of incorrect quantity, or are damaged or defective, Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments will, if the customer returns them within a fifteen-day period, at the customer's option either give a full refund or where possible make good any shortage or non-delivery or replace any damaged or defective goods.
7. Missing / Damaged Items
Please check your delivery upon receipt. All missing or damaged goods must be reported to us via telephone within 2 working days from receipt of goods. We may not be liable to any charges or refunds after this period. Our orders are checked by a picker, a checker and a packer very carefully before they are dispatched.
8. Return of Goods
All goods purchased from Poppy's Entertainments may be returned for a refund within 7 working days from receipt of delivery. Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 020 8966 9556. May we please ask you to additionally note:
• You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All items will be inspected on their return to the warehouse.
• We are not a manufacturer, so the whole product and packaging must be returned in the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
• You are responsible for any returned goods until they reach Poppy's Entertainments warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed" service. We regret that shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded.
• We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescale's.
• Please return the goods to our offices at: 30 Dulverton Road, Ruislip Manor, Middx, HA4 9AD, including your name, address and reference number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
• Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'In Dispute'. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, at your cost, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
• We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace an item until the original is returned to Poppy's Entertainments. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
Please put any complaints in writing to Lisa at Daisy's Entertainments. However, if you experience problems during an event please report at any time.
• Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments shall not have any liability for any loss, damage, costs or expenses which the client suffers or incurs arising out of events/products unless arising out of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of our entertainers or suppliers.
• The client undertakes to indemnify and keep indemnified in respect of any damage to property or any other loss of any nature whatsoever that Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments may suffer as a result of any act or omission of the client or its guests at events.
• Daisy's Entertainments will not be liable to the client for any loss, (whether direct or indirect) of profits, business or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever even if Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments shall have been advised as to the possibility thereof, except in respect of death or injury to persons arising from negligence.
• Accidental damage to property at events should be covered by the clients own insurance and no claim will be accepted by Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments which hereby excludes any liability for any such loss.
• Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments do not accept any liability and shall not be liable for non-completion of events or for any delays arising as a result of: bad weather, loss, damage or cancellation due to fire, floods or any other cause beyond its reasonable control, state funerals, days of public mourning, strikes, riots or lock outs affecting any trading with which Daisy's Entertainments is concerned.
• Clients are requested to obtain a receipt of payment from their entertainer.
• Parents are responsible for their children at all times and must inform the entertainer if the child is not permitted to engage in activities, such as ‘face painting' etc. It will be the responsibility of the parents to withdraw their child should this be the case.
• Parents are responsible for informing the entertainer they do not wish sweets to be given during or after the party.
• Daisy's Entertainments are police checked and have full public and employees insurance with Event Insure Ltd.
• Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments hereby, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Material and any goods and services supplied in relation to this website, whether expressed or implied or statutory (including all implied warranties and conditions of the merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose). In no event that Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever even if Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments has been advised of the possibility of damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website, interruptions or delays to this website, the provision of or failing to provide services, or for any information, material, goods and services obtain through this website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• The host/parent is responsible at all times for the general supervision of children within the venue whether at home or at any other premises, for the supervision of exits and for ensuring that the children only leave the party venue with their parent or guardian.
• Our responsibility is strictly limited to the supervision of party activities provided by us.
• We must receive notification if you wish to postpone or cancel your party. If you cancel or postpone less than 3 weeks prior to the event you will not receive a refund of your deposit, (regardless of reason) but will be able to use it again towards another party.
• It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments products are used safely.
• Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments accepts no liability for injuries caused through the use or misuse of its products.
These terms and conditions govern Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments including www.daisys-entertainments.co.uk performance relating to the sale and supply of goods to the customer. Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this text page; and the customer is bound by any such modifications or revisions.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts between Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments and the customer will be governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Intellectual Property
All the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on this website (the "Material") are the copyright of Daisy's Entertainments. Unauthorised use of the Material including the production, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of Daisy's Entertainments or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. The names and logos of Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments and may not be used without the prior consent of Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments.
14. Invalidity of Terms and Conditions
If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions will not be affected.
Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments are committed to protecting your privacy
We will use the information that you provide us for marketing purposes and to notify you about improvements and enhancements to our online shop. We would like to keep you informed about our products and services and notify you of special offers that we think may be of interest to you. However, we will not pass on your details to other organisations. Your information is solely kept for the purpose of fulfilling an order, processing payment and keeping you up to date of the latest information regarding Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments. Should you not wish to be informed of Daisy's Entertainments/Poppy's Entertainments latest offers please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.